Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Feels like coming home... (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37427)

sgrenoble 04-19-2012 03:35 PM

Feels like coming home...

I have to admit that I did not realize how much I have missed this place until I signed on today. I have been away for several months trying to come to grips with being a stay at home dad. My Daughter has really been taking up all my time and I haven't been on line much recently because of that, but even though I may not have held many conversations on here it really was like coming home to family. I hope to be more active now that I am more settled with this new role. Hope to see everyone on the boards.

sugar142286 04-19-2012 04:44 PM

Welcome back! :hi:

Meceka 04-19-2012 05:17 PM

Welcome back!

made582 04-19-2012 06:10 PM

Welcome Back!!!!!!!

DoubleA 04-20-2012 02:03 AM

Welcome back to the boards!

xmas365 04-20-2012 10:11 AM

Welcome back!
I did the stay at home dad thing for 2.5 years but I did work during the evening, it was very tough to manage "your" time, because you are always needed for something, planning meals, etc... I definitely found a new respect for all parents who stay at home, I found that a lot more tiring than my job. It will be very rewarding spending all that time with your little one.

Christmas-A-Holic 04-20-2012 06:06 PM

It's good to have you back!!!

merrymistletoe 04-20-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrenoble (Post 433566)
I have to admit that I did not realize how much I have missed this place until I signed on today. I have been away for several months trying to come to grips with being a stay at home dad. My Daughter has really been taking up all my time and I haven't been on line much recently because of that, but even though I may not have held many conversations on here it really was like coming home to family. I hope to be more active now that I am more settled with this new role. Hope to see everyone on the boards.

hey there sgrenoble!! you have been busy, wow. good to hear you're getting into a routine w/ your new job!! welcome home!! coma back as soon as you can! :hi:

Christmasstar 04-23-2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrenoble (Post 433566)

my brother was a stay at home dad to his girls and he loved it! I was a stay at home mom and would not have given up that time with my kids for anything! Something so special about being there for your kids when they are growing.

I love it here too! :???:

irishsnow 04-23-2012 06:39 AM

Good to have you back :???: