Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   I'm Back (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39340)

lilnoelelf 06-23-2012 02:04 PM

I'm Back

Howdy All,

I always try to be upbeat and funny (dry as it may be at times) but right now to be very honest, I really need my Christmas friends. as I told y'all back in feb. or march pop had a stroke on January 30th. he was doing as well as he could and we had hope. I stayed with him at the hospital and then at "rehab" for all of it save 2 weeks total in all. I watched him learn to stand again, and I got to feed him his favorite ice cream and just being there for him. But sadly on June 5, he passed away as I was the onlyone at the hospital and saw everything as it happend. and we laid him to rest on Fathers day of all days. this in its self has turn me upside down. I have had to be strong for all the kids, Husband, Brother and other family and friends and the fake smile and "I'm fine" is wearing thin. there is SO much more to this story that y'all just don't know and more than I care to put on here. the bottom line, I really wanna be selfish and ask for friendship right now and that something that's really hard for me to do. because I'm always the strong one and the one everyone runs too with there problems big or small and I never ever complain. My mind is so spaztic right now it isn't funny. and I need some cheer right now so I can face everyone with a real smile and be honest in saying "I'm fine" again thanks to all for letting me vent. so all in all this is why I haven't been here much. and now I am back, and y'all know" the rest of the story"

Meceka 06-23-2012 02:18 PM

Oh, lilnoelelf, my heart goes out to you and your family! My thoughts, prayers and hugs are on the way!! {{{lilnoelelf}}}

made582 06-23-2012 02:30 PM

I'm so sorry Lilnoelelf. My prayers go out to you and your family.

caninemom3 06-23-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilnoelelf (Post 444197)
Howdy All,

I always try to be upbeat and funny (dry as it may be at times) but right now to be very honest, I really need my Christmas friends. as I told y'all back in feb. or march pop had a stroke on January 30th. he was doing as well as he could and we had hope. I stayed with him at the hospital and then at "rehab" for all of it save 2 weeks total in all. I watched him learn to stand again, and I got to feed him his favorite ice cream and just being there for him. But sadly on June 5, he passed away as I was the onlyone at the hospital and saw everything as it happend. and we laid him to rest on Fathers day of all days. this in its self has turn me upside down. I have had to be strong for all the kids, Husband, Brother and other family and friends and the fake smile and "I'm fine" is wearing thin. there is SO much more to this story that y'all just don't know and more than I care to put on here. the bottom line, I really wanna be selfish and ask for friendship right now and that something that's really hard for me to do. because I'm always the strong one and the one everyone runs too with there problems big or small and I never ever complain. My mind is so spaztic right now it isn't funny. and I need some cheer right now so I can face everyone with a real smile and be honest in saying "I'm fine" again thanks to all for letting me vent. so all in all this is why I haven't been here much. and now I am back, and y'all know" the rest of the story"

(((((Lilnnoelelf)))))) I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, have been there many times. I hope you will be okay but it will take time. Please know that your dad is no longer suffering and is at peace. A peace none of us has ever known. I will keep you in my prayers xo

irishsnow 06-23-2012 03:07 PM

Sorry to hear of your sad news :-(

Your Christmas friends are always here for you and don't be afraid to talk to us.

merrymistletoe 06-23-2012 03:16 PM

hey lilnoelelf, i'm so sorry for the loss of your pop. it's gotta be especially hard after being there & seeing it all even till the end. honey, i'd try to cheer you up if i thought i could, if anyone could, i'm sure they would. like cm3 said, it will take time.

don't be afraid to tell your husband & kids how you feel. they need to know even the strongest one in the family has feelings & can't always be so strong when your heart is hurting so. they will understand that yes, you're mom & yes, you're wifey, but you can & are hurting.

love, hugs, & smiles to you friend, i'll be thinking of you & praying for you.

Christmasstar 06-23-2012 03:25 PM

Oh hon, you have had a difficult time, wish I could give you a real hug. So sorry you lost your dad, it is hard to say goodbye. My dad has been gone since 1997 and I still miss him.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/im...aguDh0JORBOERc

Bradmac 06-23-2012 06:48 PM

Bless your heart, you've had such a hard time. I'm so sorry. It sounds like we have a lot in common.

Time will help a little. As my mother-in-law always says, "Now ain't always."

I'll be praying for you.

MerryCarey 06-23-2012 11:15 PM

Lil, hugs are flowing your way. Sometimes you just need a shoulder or two to lean on. And there are shoulders here for you. Take care, I'll be thinking of you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

lilnoelelf 06-25-2012 12:33 PM

Thanks y'all so very much this means more to me than you know.I've went numb so to speak and it's just good to come back" home" where the folks know ya understand ya and still love ya anyways. Big huge hugs to all!