Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I'm SO excited (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42304)

jinglebellrock512 09-06-2012 03:18 PM

I'm SO excited

I am SO looking forward to my first year on MMC during the Holidays! I can't wait to be in December and read all the posts on here, I'm sure it gets crazy with excitement! What is your favorite thing about MMC during the homestretch of the Christmas Season? I already LOVE the podcasts! :hi:

jayden28 09-06-2012 03:31 PM

I like looking at pictures of peoples christmas decoration displays,nothing better than a house decorated at christmas wether its inside or out,all thou i thought last year pictures were thin on the ground for some reason it would be cool if there was one thread where everyone could post pictures of there houses at christmas.

MerryCarey 09-06-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinglebellrock512 (Post 461603)
I am SO looking forward to my first year on MMC during the Holidays! I can't wait to be in December and read all the posts on here, I'm sure it gets crazy with excitement! What is your favorite thing about MMC during the homestretch of the Christmas Season? I already LOVE the podcasts! :hi:

It only gets more exciting from September on: Podcasts will be coming about one a month, and even more frequently in November and December. The Christmas Blossoms thread starts in a few weeks, where people post photos of Christmassy things they see when they're out and about. The Christmas Card and Christmas Ornament exchanges are already open for registration. The Countdown thread celebrates the "official" start of the season on November 13---diehard Countdown posters are online in the thread counting down to midnight the night before. Contests pop up anytime. The MMC online newsletter starts appearing weekly, along with frequent updates about what's going on at the North Pole. I'm sure there'll be new features on Merry Christmas Radio as the season approaches. There'll be LOTS to look forward to and enjoy!

MerryCarey 09-06-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayden28 (Post 461604)
I like looking at pictures of peoples christmas decoration displays,nothing better than a house decorated at christmas wether its inside or out,all thou i thought last year pictures were thin on the ground for some reason it would be cool if there was one thread where everyone could post pictures of there houses at christmas.

Hopefully lots of people will post their pictures on the Show Us Your Christmas thread, which just opened. Check it out and show us YOUR Christmas!

Holiday 09-07-2012 09:47 AM

I'm excited just reading this thread!!! :grin:

jayden28 09-07-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MerryCarey (Post 461611)
Hopefully lots of people will post their pictures on the Show Us Your Christmas thread, which just opened. Check it out and show us YOUR Christmas!

fantastic!!,look forward seeing alot of pics from around the world.

trackrebel 09-07-2012 03:48 PM

im looking forward to seeing all the pictures as well....and I need to be posing more of em myself....oh my....the christmas bug has hit me again....but then...it is a lifelong christmas infection...:D

novelist 09-10-2012 05:36 PM

:roll:I love reading how everyone here is preparing for the holidays. This site really puts me in the holiday spirit. From now until mid January, I'm on this site everyday. It's so much fun talking about the holidays with everyone here.

JanaBanana 09-23-2012 06:51 PM

I love how ALL of us here share the same passion for Christmas :)

Festive Spirit 09-24-2012 03:02 AM

I am new to the site too so this will be my first Christmas on MMC. I am looking forward to seeing the excitment escalate over the next few weeks. It is wonderful to share with each other as the season approaches. I love hearing about other people's preparations, memories and traditions from all over the world.

Festive Spirit