Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4756)

ilovesilentnight 08-22-2007 10:27 PM

I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight

I was in a bad mood earlier today for no reason. I came to this site. And remembered my favorite christmas CD of all time was sitting right below the computer. IT's called christmas serenity. IT's classical christmas music. I fell in love with the Silent night on there 2 years ago when i got it. Right now i'm listening to the first noel. And i am in such a peaceful and righteous mood right now. It's been like 10 months since i listened to this cd. THis ever happen to anyone?

Misfit Toy 08-23-2007 12:15 AM

Ha, yea, nearing the end of August every year, i start getting back into the mood and start getting anxious for Halloween/Xmas. I even made a new holiday CD yesterdaycheesy

Can't listen until November though, keeps me anxious the wait :wink:

scooterbugs25 08-23-2007 12:41 AM

I'm also getting giddy about the end of Aug.

I love September, I start to decorate for the fall, Orange lights a fall tree.. It helps keep me keep my Christmas decorations Put away till Nov! LOL I play some Music at night when everyone is in bed. So they are not sick of it by the time it gets here.. I found some unopened boxes of lights I forgot about shoved in the back of the bedroom closet, It made me happy to open them up! They needed to be "tested" lol

ahhh, The small things that can make me happy! :P

Billy Battles 08-23-2007 12:57 AM

I purchased my first Christmas present today. Then after that I listened to Christmas music

Merry Sage 08-23-2007 02:56 AM

My brother is in Fort McMurray, Alberta. He told me there's ice in the puddles of a morning up there now! :snowball:

Holiday 08-23-2007 01:14 PM

Oh yes - this happens to me!! Some days I get the spirit more than others!! I'm not sure what brings it on, but I just feel "Christmassy" :lol:

Chillywilly 08-23-2007 02:38 PM

This happens to me as well. I have a new boss on the job! We are very different in work styles. So on my way in I listen to some of my favorites Christmas Song which helps to change my mental state that I am in.

Billy Battles 08-23-2007 02:40 PM

Me usually something will happen, and it will just bring Christmas to mind and get me feeling all "Christmassy"

ilovesilentnight 08-25-2007 01:23 PM

haha my wife listened to hit afterwards and loves the silent night song to. We had it on while we slept at night.

Iron Eagle 08-27-2007 12:11 AM

Shhhhhhh ! It's a secret. Don't tell anyone, but I have a set of Christmas CDs in my car, and when I'm on the way home after a particularly rough day I play some of my favorites. It makes me feel GREAT. As we all know, you never really get tired of Christmas music.