What do you think Santa does in March?
I think work for Christmas 2013 has got into gear by now, with elves working seven hour shifts making the presents. Santa is looking at maps of the world planning his route.
I donīt know for the other days in March, but on March 9th heīs happy because Kandice turns 7....and on the 17th he is happy because I turn 32...(cant believe Im that old!!!!) haha
* The elves have a reunion with their "cousins", the Leprechauns, scheduled for the 16th.
* Mrs. Claus consults Saint Patrick for a little "luck of the Irish" to offset the potential bad luck in this being 2013.
* Santa loans out some of his workforce to The Easter Bunny to complete his work in time for the EARLY Easter this year.
* Santa is "feeling the burn" of giving up candy canes for Lent.
* The reindeer are off their feeding cycle due to Daylight Savings Time.This will correct itself by mid-April.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin ~ Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1991-2013 My Merry Christmas.com