Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Retro (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   WORST Christmas gift EVER!!! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50472)

rodmonster 04-15-2013 08:14 AM

WORST Christmas gift EVER!!!

Ok - think back now... What was the WORST Christmas gift that you received or that the Mall was pushing at the time? Extra Points for Pictures!

Here are a few of mine...

Reversible Tube Socks
Pet Rock
Dime Store toy cars... with fake wheels that were made into the metal... and did not turn...

Here are some recent doozies...

Pro Thumb Wrestling Ring
Dinosaur Poo
BeBe Breastfeeding Doll

MerryBells 04-15-2013 11:22 AM

I think the worst Christmas gift I ever saw being pushed in stores was Teddy Ruxpin. Remember that? He was creepy looking, and never shut up. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing one.

Maureen 04-15-2013 01:48 PM

A microwave egg poacher. My mother-in-law hated me!!!!

Yuletide Junkie 04-15-2013 02:44 PM

Smoked salmon didn't fit in the mailbox...No one home to receive the well intended gift...Had to pick up at the post office where it had been sitting in a roasty toasty room for three days...Not good...Very bad.

dvdelf 04-15-2013 03:17 PM

got a spatula big enough to flip a man hole cover. Still not sure what it was to be used for. Bigger than any pan I had.

Yuletide Junkie 04-15-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdelf (Post 516413)
got a spatula big enough to flip a man hole cover. Still not sure what it was to be used for. Bigger than any pan I had.

Paul Bunyan's flapjacks. Don't let Babe the Blue Ox down them straight out of the pan, as it will give him a powerful tummy ache.

rodmonster 04-16-2013 09:53 AM

=)

Yall are cracking me up... These are Great!
=)

trackrebel 04-16-2013 12:00 PM

a barbie bathtub that really worked ....including a barbie....when I was 8.........and that for a girl who shaved off Barbieīs sister Skipperīs hair.....I hated barbie and get that......how horrible

snowflake22 04-16-2013 02:03 PM

A clown that had been crocheted for me by my Grandma's friend...

it was a creepy & scary clown :/

(Very thoughtful of her, but it truly terrified me)

I would hide it at night so I didn't wake up & have to loook at it!

:treeguy:

Yuletide Junkie 04-16-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflake22 (Post 516586)
A clown that had been crocheted for me by my Grandma's friend...

it was a creepy & scary clown :/

(Very thoughtful of her, but it truly terrified me)

I would hide it at night so I didn't wake up & have to loook at it!

:treeguy:

Off Ramp...My mother made a construction paper jack-o-lantern and pinned it to my bedroom bulletin board when I was about three years old. I slept with my back to that guy!...On Ramp...Back to the bad Christmas Gift Highway.