Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Keeping Christams Alive (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50497)

Magpie 04-19-2013 04:51 PM

Keeping Christams Alive

I was wondering what everyone does to help keep the 'Christmas feeling' alive all year round. I use Christmas tea towels and a Christmas coffee mug. I have a lovely Santa sitting on my desk at work and a Christmas sticker on my work diary. I have a Christmas themed background on my computer. I also have some coloured solar lights in a hedge in the garden all year round. I read an article about happiness a few years ago and it said that we need to keep something on show that we like to look at and that makes us happy.....hence my Christmas stuff!!

Christmasstar 04-19-2013 06:10 PM

I come here every day I can and enjoy the company of all the other amazing family members who are also crazy about Christmas!

Christmas24/7 04-19-2013 07:36 PM

I watch Christmas movies year round, listen to Christmas music year round, shop year round, plan for Christmas year round, read Christmas books year round, thumb through Christmas cookbooks and love to read Christmas entries on blogs. :)

HomemakinGirl 04-19-2013 07:53 PM

Like Christmasstar, I try and pop in here whenever I can. I feel Christmassy as soon as I log in. A few more things I do is listen to Christmas music or watch a Christmas movie. I have a Christmas countdown on my cell phone. The first thing I see when I pick up my phone every morning is how many more days are left until the big day. I also shop for gifts through out the year. Oh and I have a small year round tree and a couple of other decorations that I keep out all year.

trackrebel 04-20-2013 02:52 AM

I have small items of christmas decorations up all year....not always the same one...they might even change throughout the year....then I sometimes watch a christmas movie or listen to music....the latter one more seldomly than watching movies tho....but what keeps christmas in my heart 24/7 is MMC

Minta 04-20-2013 06:44 AM

This site helps a lot, watch christmas movies or listen to christmas music when the mood strikes, I use a Christmassy coffee mug at work. I am also on the look out for gifts all year.

snowflake22 04-20-2013 07:42 AM

I come here just about every day =]
Love being surrounded by Christmas talk & friends who appreciate the most beautiful season!!

I also keep a Christmas countdown on my phone, listen to Christmas music year round, pop in a Christmas movie every once in awhile, keep up small north woods trees around my house- they're basically lighted Christmas trees minus the ornaments. And they fit my lodge theme. I sometimes decorate them for different holidays, too. I also keep out a Christmas clock with ballroom dancers that plays music & bells chime if you turn them on, but it's so pretty that I don't ever want to put it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Broderick, Jr. 04-20-2013 09:35 AM

I draw my Cool Yule Christmas comics all summer long... and listen to holiday music.

jayden28 04-21-2013 02:26 PM

I come on here every few days to see whats going on and im still using my santa mug which i got in november,i was going to pack it away with the decorations in january but decided to keep on using it,glad i did now.

monical 04-25-2013 12:31 AM

I put some Christmas pictures on the wall:celebrate: