Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Santa Suit (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50617)

Tornado102 05-10-2013 10:50 PM

Santa Suit

Hello to everyone,
I am wanting to become a Santa helper this coming Christmas season. I am going to be a real bearded Santa. I am reaching out to you for advice and help. I have been looking on the Internet for Santa Suits there are so many to choose from. Prices vary so much from cheap to very expensive. I was wanting your advice on which one out there is a good one to get. I don't want one that is cheaply made. Something that will be around for awhile. I am going to use it for parties and and special surprise visits to friends houses to visit there little ones. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Also I have a brown beard and brown hair any advice on a way to strip it and dye it all white?
Thank you guys for your time and advice.

Tony Mildice.

RadioJonD 05-10-2013 10:52 PM

Welcome, Tornado102!

Jeff Westover 05-10-2013 11:29 PM

Hi Tony,

You need to head over to Clausnet.com, that's where these issues are best discussed and you'll be greeted by a wonderful community of Santa servants who have access to such resources.

Jeff

xmastidings 05-11-2013 06:59 AM

Hi there Tornado102, Welcome to MMC!

I think it's wonderful that you are going to be a Santa helper. Please come back and let us know how you are making out in preparations to do so...

xmas365 05-11-2013 07:23 AM

Welcome!!!

MerryCarey 05-11-2013 11:40 AM

Hello and welcome! :hi:

As xmastidings suggested, please come back here later on and tell us how being a Santa's helper is going. Santa needs plenty of willing helpers!

Tornado102 05-11-2013 12:33 PM

Thank you all for the greetings. I will be back to let you all know how things are going. Thank you for the web link as well. I am headed there now.

snowflake22 05-11-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado102 (Post 521738)
Hello to everyone,
I am wanting to become a Santa helper this coming Christmas season. I am going to be a real bearded Santa. I am reaching out to you for advice and help. I have been looking on the Internet for Santa Suits there are so many to choose from. Prices vary so much from cheap to very expensive. I was wanting your advice on which one out there is a good one to get. I don't want one that is cheaply made. Something that will be around for awhile. I am going to use it for parties and and special surprise visits to friends houses to visit there little ones. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Also I have a brown beard and brown hair any advice on a way to strip it and dye it all white?
Thank you guys for your time and advice.

Tony Mildice.

Hello & welcome to MMC, Tornado102!!
🎄🎁🎄🎅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HomemakinGirl 05-11-2013 08:37 PM

Welcome :-D

Bradmac 05-12-2013 05:17 AM

Welcome to MMC, Tornado!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience becoming a Santa!
:transform: