Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   My Merry Christmas HQ (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Announcement Please welcome Joanna Wilson of ChristmasTVHistory.com (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50885)

Jeff Westover 06-12-2013 08:46 PM

Please welcome Joanna Wilson of ChristmasTVHistory.com

Please join me in welcoming Joanna Wilson of ChristmasTVHistory.com to our merry family here on My Merry Christmas.

Joanna is the author of Tis the Season TV, The Christmas TV Companion, and Merry Musical Christmas, Volume I. Joanna's background in film history has led to a wonderful career as an expert on film and television dedicated to Christmas. She is a public speaker and frequent media resource on Christmas-themed shows, films and productions.

Joanna is here to participate in Christmas in July and will be featured in events for that awesome weekend of Christmas here on MMC. We will be announcing shortly the schedule of events that she will be hosting.

Christmas in July is a celebration at ChristmasTVHistory.com, too, and we hope you will consider participating there in sharing your thoughts on favorite animated Christmas specials, movies and shows through a guest post at ChristmasTVHistory.com. See the details here.

In the mean time, please invite Joanna to your conversations and watch for topic areas where we can pick her brain about the histories of classic Christmas TV shows. If ever you had questions you wanted answers for in these areas now is the time to ask them!

Welcome, Joanna! We're thrilled to have you here!

RadioJonD 06-12-2013 08:55 PM

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Welcome Joanna!

I see where a lot of my pals at Christmas Movies & Music Yahoo Group have signed up as guest bloggers for CiJ! Looking forward to their responses and exploring your blog!

xmas365 06-12-2013 09:04 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!

I have been reading ChristmasTVHistory.com for a few years now. I love it!!!

I also remember seeing you in "The Real Story Of Christmas" on the History Channel.

You will love it here.

MerryCarey 06-12-2013 09:10 PM

Welcome, Joanna! Can't wait to hear from you on the forums!

snowflake22 06-12-2013 09:18 PM

Welcome, Joanna!!

Merry Christmas to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoubleA 06-13-2013 12:17 AM

Welcome to the site, so happy you have joined us! So impressed at your website and love of the classics and new classics. Cant wait to hear more.

dvdelf 06-13-2013 02:22 AM

Welcome:hi:

Always love to hear from someone on my favorite subjects

xmastidings 06-13-2013 04:49 AM

:rudolph:Hi Joanna, Welcome to MMC, were all very glad to have you here with us! I look forward to anything you may have to write/ post about in regards to the histories of classic Christmas TV shows!:tree:

HomemakinGirl 06-13-2013 06:09 AM

Welcome :yahoo:

Christmas-A-Holic 06-13-2013 06:28 AM

Welcome to our Christmas family!!!