Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   My Merry Christmas HQ (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Announcement Please welcome ItsAWonderfulMovie! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50901)

Jeff Westover 06-14-2013 02:46 PM

Please welcome ItsAWonderfulMovie!

Once again it is my pleasure to introduce the creator of an outstanding Christmas resource to our merry bunch in association with our Christmas in July festivities -- ItsaWonderfulMovie!

Many of us are familiar with the It's a Wonderful Movie website and the outstanding news and features we receive each season from there. Along with each season's Christmas TV schedule this site frequently has updates of new Christmas TV movies.

Net, the operator of the site, will be with us on and off during our events for Christmas in July all during the month of July -- hopefully right around the time news breaks of this season's newest Christmas productions.

Please join me in giving a hearty welcome to It's a Wonderful Movie!

snowflake22 06-14-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover (Post 528541)
Once again it is my pleasure to introduce the creator of an outstanding Christmas resource to our merry bunch in association with our Christmas in July festivities -- ItsaWonderfulMovie!

Many of us are familiar with the It's a Wonderful Movie website and the outstanding news and features we receive each season from there. Along with each season's Christmas TV schedule this site frequently has updates of new Christmas TV movies.

Net, the operator of the site, will be with us on and off during our events for Christmas in July all during the month of July -- hopefully right around the time news breaks of this season's newest Christmas productions.

Hello & Welcome to MMC, Net!!

Great to have you here with us! 🎄🎁

I follow your blog & love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sugar142286 06-14-2013 03:05 PM

Welcome to MMC, Net! You will love it here. I follow your site as well, following you also on Twitter. Love what you do!

You aren't on Facebook, are you? :rudolph:

xmas365 06-14-2013 03:09 PM

Welcome!!!!
I love the website, I have been following it for a few years now also.

xmastidings 06-14-2013 03:11 PM

:rudolph:Hello there and welcome to MMC ItsaWonderfulMovie, we're mighty glad to have you with us and to be with us in our celebration of Christmas! :sparkle::hi:

made582 06-14-2013 04:01 PM

Hello and Welcome, Net!!!!! Love your site!!!!!

Meceka 06-14-2013 05:57 PM

Welcome, Net!

Yuletide Junkie 06-14-2013 06:06 PM

Welcome, Net! I have to "discover" your website.

RachRon 06-14-2013 06:13 PM

Welcome aboard .

MerryCarey 06-14-2013 07:57 PM

Hello and welcome, Net!

trackrebel 06-15-2013 01:42 AM

Welcome to MMC....liokubg forward to Christmas in July

Gesendet von meinem LT18i mit Tapatalk 4

DoubleA 06-15-2013 03:20 AM

I have also been a follower of your great website and am so glad you have joined us here on MMC! Keep all this holiday spirit going!!!

ballcoach 06-15-2013 06:12 AM

Net, I love your site! I am a faithful follower from September through December! Thanks so much for what you do!

ItsAWonderfulMovie 06-15-2013 11:34 AM

Please welcome ItsAWonderfulMovie!

Thank you, Everyone... for your very kind and warm Welcome Greetings!!! :-D

I so appreciated the invitation from Jeff, to join in on MMC, and the opportunity to talk about Christmas here - with all of you!!!

I am so thrilled that many of you have already visited my site: It's a Wonderful Movie and I am glad you enjoy it, too - especially at Christmastime!

Very Soon I will be sharing news I have obtained about new and upcoming Christmas TV Movies - coming for the 2013 Christmas Season!!!

Thank you, again, for your very kind welcome, Net

God Bless Us, Everyone!!! :sparkle:

JOHNOR 06-15-2013 04:24 PM

hello and welcome.

i love your site! :welcome:

Christmasstar 06-17-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover (Post 528541)

this event just gets better and better! I hope I have the whole weekend off!

Christmasstar 06-17-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAWonderfulMovie (Post 528756)
Thank you, Everyone... for your very kind and warm Welcome Greetings!!! :-D

I so appreciated the invitation from Jeff, to join in on MMC, and the opportunity to talk about Christmas here - with all of you!!!

I am so thrilled that many of you have already visited my site: It's a Wonderful Movie and I am glad you enjoy it, too - especially at Christmastime!

Very Soon I will be sharing news I have obtained about new and upcoming Christmas TV Movies - coming for the 2013 Christmas Season!!!

Thank you, again, for your very kind welcome, Net

God Bless Us, Everyone!!! :sparkle:

I am so excited to meet you and look forward to celebrating Christmas in July with you

Santa Johnny Boy 06-17-2013 12:53 PM

Welcome, ItsaWonderfulMovie, to My Merry Christmas!

Stnicholas01 07-17-2013 09:35 AM

We are glad yo have you with us. Yes it does ring for those that do believe.

St. Nicholas