Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Favortie Summer BBQ (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51040)

Christmasstar 07-01-2013 07:07 PM

Favortie Summer BBQ

It is summer, well at least in my part of the world it is. So I was wondering what is your favorite summer BBQ?

I love a nice mix, roasted vegies with chicken and ribs.

This may also help the rest of us get some more creative ideas to make something we have never tried before.

snowflake22 07-01-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmasstar (Post 532020)
It is summer, well at least in my part of the world it is. So I was wondering what is your favorite summer BBQ?

I love a nice mix, roasted vegies with chicken and ribs.

This may also help the rest of us get some more creative ideas to make something we have never tried before.

I love it all!!!

But simple burgers & hot dogs are my favorite :) Follow them up with chips, baked beans, pasta salad, and pickles= heaven!

I also really enjoy pork chops, steak, and corn on the cob!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made582 07-01-2013 08:09 PM

I'm going to agree with Snowflake. Give me burgers and hot dogs. I also like kabob's with smoked sasuage, veggie's, and pineapple.

HomemakinGirl 07-01-2013 09:02 PM

I don't know if I could pick a favorite, there are so many things I love to bbq. We grill burgers and hot dogs all the time. We also do the kebabs, chicken or beef with vegetables. Oh and shrimp kebabs too. Marinated flank steaks or london broils. My butcher makes so many different kinds of sausage that are delicious on the barbecue, my favorite is the cheese and parsley. And lots of homemade salads. Potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw and pasta salad. Homemade baked beans and corn on the cob. This thread is making me hungry!

ClaireLovesChristmas 07-02-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflake22 (Post 532028)
I love it all!!!

But simple burgers & hot dogs are my favorite :) Follow them up with chips, baked beans, pasta salad, and pickles= heaven!

I also really enjoy pork chops, steak, and corn on the cob!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im with you there!! everything you have listed I would have put aswell hehe!!:thumbsup:

Festive Spirit 07-02-2013 02:36 AM

It is 9:30AM and I now starving and craving BBQ !! Great thread, I'm always looking for new things to try. We try to mix it up each time with different combinations of things. Along with everything listed above I also love wings in my own sauce, potatoe salad, jacket or stuffed potatoes, grilled or stuffed peppers, spicy rice , grilled stuffed portabella mushrooms ......sorry I've got to go get something to eat now....

'Tis the season 07-02-2013 09:40 AM

There's nothing quite like the taste of a BBQ burger. Unless it's one I've cooked. I'm always terrified of giving someone food poisoning so I burn everything to a crisp. Strangely other people always volunteer to do the cooking now. I'm relegated to washing up duty.

whitney37354 07-02-2013 01:43 PM

cheeseburgers & hot dogs

DoubleA 07-03-2013 02:49 AM

Love doing jazzed up burgers, some Bacon bbq baked beans, and Asparagas!

Christmasstar 07-03-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Tis the season (Post 532138)
There's nothing quite like the taste of a BBQ burger. Unless it's one I've cooked. I'm always terrified of giving someone food poisoning so I burn everything to a crisp. Strangely other people always volunteer to do the cooking now. I'm relegated to washing up duty.

I had a friend who would do that, he too was not allowed near the grill anymore!