Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Show Us Your Christmas! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Show Christmas! Pet's and Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51433)

HolyNight7 07-27-2013 12:58 PM

Pet's and Christmas

Do you include your pets at Christmas time i.e. the family photo, stockings, presents etc.? My Teddy's adorable face graced our Christmas card last ear and we are working on one for this year.

Last year was his first Christmas and he got his picture taken with Santa. He opened up everyone of his presents last year all by himself and he even picked them out from under the tree. I think he likes Christmas. How could he not, his human mommy does.

dvdelf 07-27-2013 01:09 PM

Buddy usually gets a pic with Santa at Petsmart

kizzy 07-27-2013 02:01 PM

Our doglets are probably more spoilt than we are! It's lovely to see them with their presents and then they go and see Santa paws at their daycare on boxing day where they get even more spoilt!!

Christmasstar 07-27-2013 02:14 PM

no, my cats, while cute and cuddly with me would most like shred Santa's suit after one attempt to have them sit on his lap..

snowflake22 07-27-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyNight7 (Post 542350)
Do you include your pets at Christmas time i.e. the family photo, stockings, presents etc.? My Teddy's adorable face graced our Christmas card last ear and we are working on one for this year.

Last year was his first Christmas and he got his picture taken with Santa. He opened up everyone of his presents last year all by himself and he even picked them out from under the tree. I think he likes Christmas. How could he not, his human mommy does.

Teddy is a lucky fur kid!! I bet he can't wait for his second Christmas.

Yes, my fur kid Harlowe has her own stocking & gets lots of presents too! She has so much fun opening them, probably just as much fun as actually playing with/eating them :)

And we take a family Christmas photo by the tree each year, as well! So much holiday fun!! They sure make life extra meaningful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head Elf 07-27-2013 03:36 PM

My first wolfhound had his picture with Santa and almost squished Santa. So, no more pictures. But the furbabies did get some snacks and bones from Santa. They are always included with a holiday meal. Alas, it will be just Tucker (Pem. Welsh Corgi) this Christmas and he is already so spoiled. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Kitty, Owley and Fred will be enjoying Christmas with the angels this year.

Bradmac 08-13-2013 08:24 AM

Lulu has been in the last two Christmas Card pictures with us (Santa brought her three years ago), and my dear departed Labrador, Ben, was in the earlier pictures.

We have stockings for Lulu and Ben, and they are both in picture ornaments on the tree.

HolyNight7 08-13-2013 12:06 PM

So good to hear that all these fur babies are being included in the Christmas festvities. They give us so much joy.

trackrebel 08-13-2013 12:16 PM

Iīm embarrassed to say....I always wanna buy something for Stripey....but usually forget it....but last year....Kandice reminded me and we bought mice that could be filled with Catnip for Stripey and also my momīs cats Tiger and Pacey

MerryBells 08-14-2013 11:13 AM

All of our pets get presents. Victor the dog opens his own, and the small pets (ratties, guineas, a hammie, and a bearded dragon) have stockings that we put treats in. The ratties like to sleep in their stocking, but we don't leave it in with them too long.