Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Flix (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Christmas Flix The Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas Coming to Hallmark (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52285)

ElfBot 09-25-2013 06:50 AM

The Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas Coming to Hallmark
 
Hallmark Movie Channel will begin its own holiday celebration this year with “The Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas,” a unique holiday programming slate featuring its first-ever original holiday movie, Christmas With Tucker and a collection of holiday viewer favorites. Christmas With Tucker stars Golden Globe and Emmy winner James Brolin and Josie Bissett in a […]

Read more at ChristmasFlix.com...

Christmasstar 09-25-2013 07:17 AM

I have to see if I can get that channel on our satellite, would love to see these movies.

christmas87 09-25-2013 01:35 PM

cant wait.just a question but the movie hoilday affair is that the old movie or the most recent one that came out?ive been looking for the one that recently came out but cant find it.

YellowSnow 09-25-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmas87 (Post 559262)
cant wait.just a question but the movie hoilday affair is that the old movie or the most recent one that came out?ive been looking for the one that recently came out but cant find it.


That's definitely the old/original one from 1949 with Robert Mitchum and Janet Leigh.

The newer one you mention must be kinda rare. There was one used copy on Amazon for $49.98 and I saw one on ebay for $24 and about $5 shipping. :o:o Seems like a lot for a DVD of a movie from 1996.

YS

It looks like the whole 1996 movie is on Youtube if you don't mind it being split in 9 parts.

christmasjingles 09-25-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowSnow (Post 559301)
That's definitely the old/original one from 1949 with Robert Mitchum and Janet Leigh.

The newer one you mention must be kinda rare. There was one used copy on Amazon for $49.98 and I saw one on ebay for $24 and about $5 shipping. :o:o Seems like a lot for a DVD of a movie from 1996.

YS

It looks like the whole 1996 movie is on Youtube if you don't mind it being split in 9 parts.

I just watched the old version with Robert Mitchen a few days ago on youtube and it was all in one place, so you don't have to watch it in 9 parts or however many.

christmas87 09-26-2013 06:18 AM

I think the one that is on YouTube in different parts is the one from 1996.i haven't seen the older one prob will watch that.and only saw the newer one once that's why I wanna see it again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmasjingles (Post 559469)
I just watched the old version with Robert Mitchen a few days ago on youtube and it was all in one place, so you don't have to watch it in 9 parts or however many.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin ~ Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1991-2013 My Merry Christmas.com