Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thanksgiving (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Month of Thanks (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53068)

jennifer91 11-02-2013 03:41 PM

Month of Thanks

The month of November is all about giving thanks. It can be big or small, serious or not so serious - just anything that you appreciate. It's an easy way to bring some positivity into your day. I'm really forgetful, so there's a good chance that I won't post in here daily. I am going to try my best. You don't have to post in here every single day, either, it's the thought that counts whenever you can! :)

I'll start off with today: I am thankful for MMC. I am not sure how I ever stumbled upon this place, but I am so happy that I did! All of the members here are fantastic and wonderful people. It is great that we all share a common interest and this place is so much fun. MMC is my home away from home! It's great that the Christmas spirit is yearlong here and not just for a couple of months!

sugar142286 11-02-2013 04:14 PM

What a great thread, Jennifer! Thank you for starting it.

For my very first post, first and foremost, I am thankful to be healthy and that I am blessed with what I have, a wonderful family, who is also healthy.

MerryCarey 11-02-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennifer91 (Post 569351)

I'll start off with today: I am thankful for MMC. I am not sure how I ever stumbled upon this place, but I am so happy that I did! All of the members here are fantastic and wonderful people. It is great that we all share a common interest and this place is so much fun. MMC is my home away from home! It's great that the Christmas spirit is yearlong here and not just for a couple of months!

Amen to that, for starters!

I'm blessed to be married to the true love of my life. I'm also blessed with health, which I thoroughly appreciate after a couple bouts with cancer 25 years ago. I'm employed at a place that I like with good people (some of whom occasionally get on my nerves, but I'm still grateful!). I'm thankful for the beautiful October we had---most days had brilliant blue skies and brightly colored foliage that made me truly thankful for having eyesight. So many blessings to cherish!

ballcoach 11-02-2013 10:35 PM

I am thankful that God sent his Son to die and save me from my sins...

ballcoach 11-02-2013 10:36 PM

For tomorrow.....

I am thankful that I am married to my best friend.

Festive Spirit 11-03-2013 01:55 AM

I am thankful to be a mother to my two beautiful boys. They make everything worthwhile.

trackrebel 11-03-2013 03:41 AM

today I am thankfull that I have woken up to another beautiful day

snowflake22 11-03-2013 06:14 AM

What a beautiful thread, Jennifer 💛

I am grateful for my family & friends, especially my sweet Harlowe. They all bring love, joy, and light into my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sugar142286 11-03-2013 06:27 AM

Month of Thanks

Today, I am thankful for my loving husband. Without him, I wouldn't have the great life that I do and the precious children that he has given me. He is such a great husband, father, provider, and he's my best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jennifer91 11-03-2013 08:12 AM

This thread is such a great way to put a smile on my face! I love reading all of your responses!

Today, I am thankful for my immediate family. They have known me the longest and know me better than anyone else. I love that I always have someone to talk to. They also always support me and the decisions that I make. I am very lucky to have them!