Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Merry Christmas Radio (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Updates From the Studio (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53692)

JayIsh 11-19-2013 11:18 AM

Updates From the Studio

I've completed my cards for this years Christmas Card Exchange today and most will be mailed by weeks end. Internationals have already gone out!

In other news, we're gearing up for the big International Christmas Party on December 8th and are looking forward to speaking to anyone with a hankering to get him or her self on the radio with me to discuss important matters like egg nog and cards, cookies and songs, packages and bows, or anything else that has your head spinning! It's the biggest event of the year on our MMC Calendar next to Christmas Day itself and my birthday of course!

Set your dials to www.MerryChristmasRadio.com as hosted by Live365.com and you too can be on the radio...Ohohohooh on the radio...radio...radio...

JayIsh:razz:

Jeff Westover 11-19-2013 11:25 AM

Holy mother of Bing Crosby! It's Jay!!! He's here! Yay! Can I call in? Can I call in? Can I call in, too???

JayIsh 11-19-2013 11:31 AM

You're the special guest!!! We are all looking forward to your annual singing of Deck the Halls!!!

JayIsh 11-19-2013 11:31 AM

And I am here often, just don't post nearly as much as I should...:-P

Jeff Westover 11-19-2013 11:39 AM

My mother used to call me special...then she'd put me on the short bus or read to me really slow. Not sure why that happened.

JayIsh 11-19-2013 11:41 AM

You should have taken that beany with the propeller off your head...Those things went out with "The Bowery Boys"! I always got the blank stare from strangers as if they were not sure if I really dressed that way or lost a bet of some sort...

MerryCarey 11-19-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayIsh (Post 575254)
You should have taken that beany with the propeller off your head...Those things went out with "The Bowery Boys"! I always got the blank stare from strangers as if they were not sure if I really dressed that way or lost a bet of some sort...

OMG ... someone who's heard of the Bowery Boys!

(but actually, propeller beanies went out with Our Gang ... the Bowery Boys were too tough to wear 'em, even Sach ...)

Jeff Westover 11-19-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MerryCarey (Post 575257)
OMG ... someone who's heard of the Bowery Boys!

(but actually, propeller beanies went out with Our Gang ... the Bowery Boys were too tough to wear 'em, even Sach ...)

That's because he's an old fart.

Jeff Westover 11-19-2013 11:46 AM

Ask him, I'll bet he could tell you what a Bowery actually is....

JayIsh 11-19-2013 11:47 AM

Admittedly, I've had more than one person tell me that I remind them of Sach...I may be sorry I shared this...