Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Snow pictures of my yard (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7019)

Annette1990 11-20-2007 07:48 AM

Snow pictures of my yard

2 Attachment(s)
Well we have been hit with snow and then some. I would say there is almost 2ft. out there. The first picture is of my drive way look close behind the hanging bird feeder,That's my car out there.. the 2nd is of my front yard and my daughters swing set. Feel free to stop by and take some if you need any...*L

kelly ann 11-20-2007 07:50 AM

OH MY GOD!! We had some snow in some parts of Wales yesterday but it missed me....

officepro4u 11-20-2007 08:23 AM

Holy cow!! I think I would pass out if I looked out my window and saw that!!! I would love it for a little while, but my Florida girl blood probably couldn't take it for very long. LOL!

That is beautiful! My kids still haven't seen snow in person yet. They are going to Tennessee in January with the church youth group and they are praying that it snows!

That really is beautiful but I bet hard to drive in. I wouldn't even want to attempt that!!

Diana :tree:

P.S. Thanks for sharing your pics! I am jealous.

Annette1990 11-20-2007 08:24 AM

Well we defiantely didn't get missed. It is suppose to keep snowing throughout the day. And start warming up somewhat on Weds. or Thursday. My daughter is loving this. She was out in it last night and was making Snow Angels before school this morning.

Annette1990 11-20-2007 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by officepro4u (Post 54555)
Holy cow!! I think I would pass out if I looked out my window and saw that!!! I would love it for a little while, but my Florida girl blood probably couldn't take it for very long. LOL!

That is beautiful! My kids still haven't seen snow in person yet. They are going to Tennessee in January with the church youth group and they are praying that it snows!

That really is beautiful but I bet hard to drive in. I wouldn't even want to attempt that!!

Diana :tree:

P.S. Thanks for sharing your pics! I am jealous.

Thanks Diana,
It really is beautiful. And although I was born in the North and use to snow. I really don't care for it like I did when I was a kid. I grew up in a ski town and I don't care to ski. I also don't like driving out of town when the roads are like this. In town is fine thou. My car is still parked. I took my husband to work this morning since he has 4 wheel drive in his pickup. I hope it snows for your kids while in TN. They would be more than thrilled!

*Wishing I was back in Arizona* I too love and miss the warmth year round.

JanaBanana 11-20-2007 09:17 AM

Why oh why havent we got any snow yet? Its so strange! Its so pretty Annette :)

mrspenguin 11-20-2007 10:22 AM

We got about an inch this morning ourselves, which was enough to make my drive to class hairy but pretty. Nice pics, have fun Annette

RavenHardt 11-20-2007 02:37 PM

yay...I love snow

Head Elf 11-20-2007 07:08 PM

Beautiful pictures..... I am so jealous. We never get that much here in AZ. Even if we did, it would warm up and melt anyway. Have your daughter make a snow angel for me. Have fun....

Twinkle 11-20-2007 07:52 PM

Lucky you Annette! When I lived in Maryland, I loved it when it snowed during the holiday season. Snow always put me in the Christmas mood. I've been in SW Florida for 10 years now and never see a flake anymore but it does get cooler and maybe a cloudy day here and there this time of year. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.