Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Who will you be remembering? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7200)

officepro4u 11-24-2007 08:13 PM

Who will you be remembering?

With the passing of loved ones and the many men and women we have fighting around the world, many of us will not be able to spend Christmas with everyone in our family. So, I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can discuss those who we will be remembering this Christmas...

mammaduke 11-24-2007 08:29 PM

This year and a half has been a hard one here, we have lost my grandmother, 2 uncles & my best friends wife. I also have a uncle with uncureable cancer, a cousin & a friend with cancer. I also have a cousin in the military who will be away this Christmas in the Coast Guard. We have alot of people who won't be here this year But we have alot that we that we wish that Christmas miracle will happen to.

officepro4u 11-24-2007 08:33 PM

I'm sorry Debbie! You do have a lot of remembering to do this year. However, I am glad you are still here! You have been through a lot! I am glad to have "met" you, so I am thankful for you.

Diana

mammaduke 11-24-2007 08:49 PM

Diane, You are really a sweetheart. I am here because the Lord has other things for me to do before he calls me home. I married the man I fell in love with at the age of 14, after being apart 36 yrs.last year. I will always remember what this day is about 365 days a year.
Debbie

officepro4u 11-24-2007 08:53 PM

I married the one man I fell in love with at age 15. We have been together now for 20 years, married for 16 on Dec. 29th.
Diana

mammaduke 11-24-2007 09:00 PM

Diane, if you need to talk please write me. I'm here for you 24-7, always remember that.
Debbie

officepro4u 11-24-2007 09:05 PM

Thanks Debbie!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it more than you know.

mammaduke 11-24-2007 09:17 PM

Diane have faith in the Lord, he will help you through all this, as he has with all that we are going through here. He has given me the strength to handle all that is happening. We just found out that my husbands brother is in the hospital with mengitus, he got the call while I was here with you, but we have faith in the Lord that all will work out.
I'll be praying for you tonight. Keep the faith ! I am always here for you no matter what.
Love, Debbie

Annette1990 11-24-2007 10:11 PM

I will be remembering and thinking of all the men and women who are at war and fighting for our country, I will also be thinking of the less fortunate and homeless people not only in our own country but the world. I will be remembering my mother whom I lost in March of 99' (still feels like yesterday) and all my friends and family who have passed on over the years.. Life is good and we can only take it one day at a time! I count my blessings everyday.

Maryohki 11-25-2007 07:25 AM

Not family, but a friend of mine died last month. She's constantly in my prayers.