Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun & Games (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Friends, wanna guess? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7352)

JanaBanana 11-29-2007 02:14 PM

Friends, wanna guess?

We will be finding out on Christmas Eve/Day what we are having (baby boy or baby girl) but would love to see all our friends and families guesses. So please go here
http://www.expectnet.com/logingame.php?game_name=Guessbabyelf5

and enter what you all "think" we are having...

*HINT* The chinese calendar predicts a BOY... it was right with 2 of 4 of my kids so this one will be the tie breaker : ) I myself am not guessing : ) It will be one or the other right?

Thank you everyone for taking the time to play. I plan on printing it out and adding it to the baby book. I will let everyone know at the time of delivery who was the closest in guessing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

mammaduke 11-29-2007 02:23 PM

Ok Jana, I entered my guess.
LOL, Debbie

officepro4u 11-29-2007 02:35 PM

I entered my guess. I can't wait to find out!!

Diana

JanaBanana 11-29-2007 02:46 PM

Thank you girls :) I just LOVE reading everyones "predictions"

LOL Debbie, 17 inches? HEHEHE my Daughter (almost 15 ) is already almost 5'8"

Jeff Westover 11-29-2007 03:33 PM

Let's at least make it an educated guess, eh? I need to know:

1. How many children you already have.

2. What are their genders...and especially, what is the gender of your last child and how long ago was he/she born?

3. With this pregnancy are which are you prone to crave more: veggies or meat?

4. Is your husband left handed? (Seriously, I need to know this)

5. What is your place in the birth order of YOUR family growing up? Where did your husband fall in the birth order of his family growing up?

6. Have you gone full term with all your babies? What were the birth weights of your other children?

7. Hold your left hand with the palm up, fingers close together and your fingers slightly bent towards you. Look at the dominant lines -- how many do you see? Two, three or four?

8. Do you prefer your beverages with lots of ice, little ice, no ice -- or does it matter?

9. How are your moods with this pregnancy? Are you happy, energetic and positive? Or are you more pensive, prone to quiet moments and introspective?

10. As your pregnancy progresses have you noticed a tendency to get dizzy, lose your balance or become easily light-headed?

If you can provide this information I can predict with 97.65% accuracy not only the gender of your child but also come within 36 hours of his/her birth time and tell you the color of hair, eyes, predominant personality traits and future voting tendencies as well as preferences in food, fashion and sports.

Jeff

ps -- Don't try this at home kids, I am a professional. I have seven children: 6 girls and 1 boy and with my own kids I have been correct 100% of the time.

Maebeary 11-29-2007 03:58 PM

Congrats! I entered a guess!

JanaBanana 11-29-2007 04:18 PM

I was correct with 3 out of 4 of my kids ;)

Ok to answer your questions here I go.. (does this mean your guess will me the more accurate? ) How fun!

1. How many children you already have. 4

2. What are their genders...and especially, what is the gender of your last child and how long ago was he/she born? girl, boy, boy, girl- born January 2003 (will be 5 in Jan)

3. With this pregnancy are which are you prone to crave more: veggies or meat? Im not much of a meat eater even when not pregnant

4. Is your husband left handed? (Seriously, I need to know this) YES he is

5. What is your place in the birth order of YOUR family growing up? Where did your husband fall in the birth order of his family growing up? Does it count that I have half brothers and sisters? Ok so its 2 older brothers (half) 2 older sisters (2 being half) and then me the youngest and girl of course total of 6. My husband comes from a family of 4 children. He is the second born but 1 st son. Confused yet?

6. Have you gone full term with all your babies? What were the birth weights of your other children? Yes Full term, in order LOL. 7 lbs 15 oz. -GIRL, 7 lbs 5 oz BOY, 7 lbs 10 oz -BOY, 9 lbs 1 0z- GIRL! ( AND yes I lost it all and can still wear and look good in a bikini..ok so you didnt ask that but still LOL)

7. Hold your left hand with the palm up, fingers close together and your fingers slightly bent towards you. Look at the dominant lines -- how many do you see? Two, three or four? umm 3 for sure.. but there is a smaller but still dominant one.. so would that be 4 or 3?

8. Do you prefer your beverages with lots of ice, little ice, no ice -- or does it matter? Little ice for sure!

9. How are your moods with this pregnancy? Are you happy, energetic and positive? Or are you more pensive, prone to quiet moments and introspective? Bit of both.. maybe more quiet?

10. As your pregnancy progresses have you noticed a tendency to get dizzy, lose your balance or become easily light-headed? Slightly

If you can provide this information I can predict with 97.65% accuracy not only the gender of your child but also come within 36 hours of his/her birth time and tell you the color of hair, eyes, predominant personality traits and future voting tendencies as well as preferences in food, fashion and sports. HAHAHAHAHA! I have to see this!

Jeff Westover 11-29-2007 04:55 PM

Ok, here's the official prediction:

You will have a daughter. She will surprise you though, comng home a little early, being born at 4:38pm on May 12th. She will be the smallest of your children, weighing just over six pounds at birth. She will be only 17 inches long. This will be only the first of many surprises from this child.

She will have little to no hair at first and will be very fair. Eventually she will be a brunette leaning towards dark auburn in color. She will have a small birthmark on her left calf, tiny ear lobes and overall petite features. As a small child, you and others may be encouraged to call her a pixie due to her tiny features and cheery disposition.

She will have brown eyes. (Don't ask me why). And yes, she too will be left handed.

I caution you though, for all her striking beauty she will be a very free spirit with a strong independent streak and stubborn opinions. No one will ever want to cross her or anger her. She will not be prone to lash out, though. She will internalize her feelings but she WILL act on them in her own time and in her own way and to dramatic and devastating effect. As a teenager you will work hard to influence her proclivity towards vengeance and grudge-bearing.

She will be very athletic and perhaps may posesses the greatest physical skills of all your children. She will run farther, jump higher and endure more physically than even your sons, much to their chagrin.

The odd thing about this is that she really won't care much about her physical talents. Within her beats the heart of a passionate woman in touch with her surroundings who lives to savor the elements of nature. She will NOT like restrictions, opting in most instances to avoid crowds, dirty places or contentious scenes. She will be consumately feminine -- which means that she will revel in being a woman while fiercely defying any person who might challenge her considerable physical, mental and superior spiritual skills. She will hate to be told she can't do something. She will love art of all kinds -- not in the sense that she will be a superior talent in creating art but she will most definitely appreciate art in all forms and music, sculpture, paintings and hand-crafted works will be as important for her spirit as water is for her body. Her favorite color will be light -- perhaps baby pink or a soft purple.

She will have difficulty articulating her feelings and will be frustrated by that inability. However, she owns a very compassionate nature and will prove the judging world around her wrong through her actions as a mother. She has incredible nurturing skills that will cause her to shine not only to her children and those of a rising generation but she will be a wonder in this regard to her parents and her siblings. She will bless many lives through her sterling example of service. She will have many children.

She will be completely disinterested in politics, cultural such as popular music or movies. I can't tell what kind of voter she will be (sorry). She will, however, prefer citrus, denim, the iris over the daffodil and, yes, the designated hitter (what a rebel).

Oh, and she'll have an innie.

Go ahead. Write it all down.

Jeff

ps -- Wait, wait, wait...did you say little ice? In that case, nevermind. It's a boy and he'll like cars.

Christmasstar 11-29-2007 05:54 PM

my guess is in

I wanted to guess triplets, but you had no space for that! LOL
Best wishes!

JanaBanana 11-29-2007 05:59 PM

Ok Im laughing so hard Im gonna put myself into labor! IF I ever had a brown eyed baby I would have some explaining to do! Im blue eyed, hubby is grey eyed...
I do believe my youngest's DD's birthmark is the one you described!
Ok so is your guess a BOY or Girl? You have to tell me where you came up with all that? Its hilarious!!!!!

Jeff

ps -- Wait, wait, wait...did you say little ice? In that case, nevermind. It's a boy and he'll like cars.