Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Holiday Parties (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7419)

novelist 12-03-2007 06:26 AM

Holiday Parties

:merry:During this busy season, do you have many holiday parties to attend? So far, we're going to an open house next Sunday at my cousins house. I'm bringing a bottle of wine, and I bought an ornament for their Christmas Tree. The Saturday before Christmas, we will get together at my husband's brothers house for their family christmas get together. I think most of their food will be catered, but I think I should call and still find out if I could bring anything.

kerst 12-03-2007 06:44 AM

I'm hosting an open house mid December for all my neighbours. I'm working hard to decorate my house top to bottom with handmade wreaths, garlands etc.. So it's looking wonderful and it will be fun to have people come in and look around. I will serve appetizers and drinks.

Other than that it will just be the family party on Christmas day.

Sunshine73 12-03-2007 10:27 AM

I've got a Christmas party to attend in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!! :merry:

Maebeary 12-03-2007 03:56 PM

I've got a couple to go to. One is this week and then another the following week. 'Tis the season...................

Amy 12-04-2007 02:02 PM

We have a Christmas party this Friday. I'm excited because Santa will be there and Sofie is looking forward to seeing him!! 8-) She's only 2 but she's been talking about seeing Santa since before Halloween. Last year she cried and wouldn't sit on his lap so hopefully this year will be better! lol

morelia92 12-10-2007 12:26 PM

My 15 year old works at our local Mickey D's and their holiday party is tonight. She wanted her boyfriend to go but she also wanted me to go. I hope we have a great time tonight Lord willing~
:wiggy:
Our church get together is this coming Sunday.

morelia92 12-13-2007 12:10 PM

My daughters work party was a blast~ We danced to all kinds of music and got some other folks kids doing the YMCA with us too~ LOL

Tuesday we are going to be helping the Salvation Army with Christmas Assistance Distrubution. We translate for alot of the Spanish Only Speaking families....

Wednesday is our work party and the cool thing is the 28th my supervisor and a co-worker are going to a local spot for a holiday meal....

Pretty much the extent of the upcoming parties :whisper:

novelist 12-23-2007 02:40 PM

:give:WE had my husband's family christmas party yesterday, and we had a great time. I made carrot cake from scratch, and I got so many compliments. Two of my sisters in law asked for the recipe, so I e mailed it to them this morning. Just having a quiet day today. Irt feels good not to have to be anywhere today!

Annette1990 12-23-2007 06:15 PM

:???:Hubby and I were gonna go to his company party but decided to go to the Hot Springs up near Yellowstone National Park instead. Had a great time, thats a fact.

sugarplum fairy 12-26-2007 05:16 PM

We had our traditional family holiday parties to go to this year. They all went well. A lot of new babies this year so that made it a lot of fun.