Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Did You Xmas Go According To Plan? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7913)

kelly ann 12-27-2007 01:47 PM

Did You Xmas Go According To Plan?

Just wondering if everybody's christmas went ok? Was there any funny moments, did anything go wrong??

joyful 12-27-2007 03:55 PM

Yes it did, we spent Christmas eve and morning with our daughter and her family. It was nice seeing the grandchildren open their gifts and of course we were treated to a performance, one got a new mic. so she sang (made up songs) and her younger sister got a guitar so she played along, it was memorable. Then it was on the road to visit other grandchildren and the weather was perfect, no snow or nasty roads, yeah!

Annette1990 12-27-2007 05:14 PM

Everything went great for me...I posted all about in ~~2007 What were some of your special memories! Posted by Maeberry..you can read all about it there. It was a Christmas not to be forgotten.

mammaduke 12-27-2007 05:23 PM

No mine was totally different from what we had planned. My husband had to go into the hospital for surgery on his colon. so it was a totally different day for all of the family.

Maebeary 12-27-2007 08:17 PM

It went great! On Christmas Eve, we were treated to my son and daughter playing Christmas music on their instruments. Ricky plays the saxophone (5th year college student in Music Education) and Alice plays the clarinet (Senior in Early Childhood Education). I thoroughly enjoyed them playing. They did 3-4 duets and each did some solos. I think we're getting treated to more of the same on Sunday for our family gathering. I think a nephew will be added playing his snare drum! What fun!

Annette1990 12-27-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maebeary (Post 60603)
It went great! On Christmas Eve, we were treated to my son and daughter playing Christmas music on their instruments. Ricky plays the saxophone (5th year college student in Music Education) and Alice plays the clarinet (Senior in Early Childhood Education). I thoroughly enjoyed them playing. They did 3-4 duets and each did some solos. I think we're getting treated to more of the same on Sunday for our family gathering. I think a nephew will be added playing his snare drum! What fun!

That is so nice Maeberry. I would love to someday learn how to play the sax too! Sounds as if you enjoyed it all. And it sounds as if you have some special children=)

novelist 12-28-2007 05:39 AM

:rudolph:Our Christmas was wonderful. It was great to stay home, and not have to go out of the house that day. WE all got great gifts, and my holiday meal came out delicious. Except for my oldest step son having to go back to NY that same night everything went as planned.

Maebeary 12-28-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annette1990 (Post 60607)
That is so nice Maeberry. I would love to someday learn how to play the sax too! Sounds as if you enjoyed it all. And it sounds as if you have some special children=)

I think they're mighty special!

:thumbsup:

sugarplum fairy 12-28-2007 05:08 PM

Christmas was great. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was just a calm, peaceful Christmas.

Sanity Clause 12-29-2007 11:49 AM

It was great but on the 27th of December my lips chapped and they are still chapped now. *licks them*