Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Has anyone seen the 'Elf' Dvd second disc? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7995)

kelly ann 01-02-2008 09:06 AM

Has anyone seen the 'Elf' Dvd second disc?

I have the Elf movie (2 disc special) and it contains a mini documentary about the most extravagent outdoor lights in America. It shows you around people's homes and their collection of christmas villages, lights, you name it!! It was fascinating to watch and I was thinking is there anyone on here in that documentary?? Or has anyone else seen it? The documentary then goes to Hollywood for the Christmas Parade they have, which is so amazing!! I would love to see more documentary's like this on TV or to buy, would you?

SnowMaiden1018 01-02-2008 09:20 AM

I havent seen that part of the DVD, but now I am on a mission to own it!!! We have been driving around lookn at Christmas lights everynite this week--Im so thankful that people arent shutting down on dec 26 this year, like a lot of them did last year!! so yay! Now Im off to find me the ELF dvd!!

Holiday 01-02-2008 10:50 AM

My Elf dvd has 2 dvd's....I am going to go home at lunch & see if this is included on mine! It sounds wonderful! If it is, I'll have to watch it tonight! Now I'm excited!!! Lol!!!

Ok - now I off to find somewhere else to post on here b/c this is my post # 666 - I try not to be a supersitious person, but I don't like the triple 6's!!!! :x

kelly ann 01-02-2008 11:31 AM

Let us know if it is on there!!

Sunshine73 01-02-2008 11:56 AM

We just have a single disk...I think someone passed it along to us. :( I'll have to try and get my hands on the second disk to have a look at it. I LOVE special features like that!

clarebear 01-02-2008 12:32 PM

That sound's awesome! i'm going to buy this on dvd along with a few more christmas movie's i wanted to get over christmas but i couldn't afford.

kelly ann 01-02-2008 12:34 PM

Hi Clarebear06, I dont mean to be rude or anything but I've seen Elf really cheap in Morrissons!! Im pretty sure it was under a fiver. But then again they will sell Christmas films off now wouldn't they.

clarebear 01-02-2008 12:54 PM

Hi Kelly Ann, that's true dvd's are pretty cheap nowaday's aren't they. I'm going shopping on friday so i'll pick one up then and have a look for other's thank's. :D

act_as_if 01-02-2008 01:23 PM

yes, I have. It's so cool. I like the guy who makes his own decorations out of wood.

And the tree stump person. That may be the same guy. Havnt watched it in a while...

kelly ann 01-02-2008 01:29 PM

Yes its the same guy - very talented man too. I like the woman who dresses up as a snowman/woman whatever, lol

I wont say anymore so i dont spoil it for others.