Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Christmas Poll: Eve or Day? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8149)

Edge 01-19-2008 08:28 AM

Christmas Poll: Eve or Day?

Simple question...which is the better day overall, midnight to midnight 24 hours...xmas eve or day?
It's a tough call...but I've ALWAYS said Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year...this past year Christmas Day did pick up some big ground as now I buy a lot more presents and I really get a kick out of giving people a lot of gifts...and its a great special day butttttt overall due to the amount of traditions I have on eve (basically the whole day from morning through evening is planned out hour for hour) and the fact on eve its like a special day feeling and you still have the next day to look forward to I'd definitely still have to pick Christmas eve as being better.

Annette1990 01-19-2008 08:39 AM

I also love Christmas Eve. It builds all the excitement up for me on Christmas morning. Plus I usually do alot more Christmas Eve like getting with family for dinner and the kids all exchange gifts. It's fun! And please feel free to send me a gift since you like to buy...*L* I am only kidding Edgecheesy

rusanta 01-19-2008 09:37 AM

Well, Christmas Eve is always so busy for me. HO! HO! HO! But I normally dont get to bed until 5-6AM on Christmas day, for real.

Holiday 01-19-2008 09:38 AM

Christmas Eve without a doubt! It's the greatest day/night of the year!! :-D I'm always sad when we are leaving my parents house after the Christmas Eve festivities are over, cuz I know I have to wait a whole year for my favorite day to roll around again! :( BUT, it always goes fast!!

rusanta 01-19-2008 09:38 AM

Besides, Christmas day is my birthday.:cry:

mammaduke 01-19-2008 11:41 AM

I love Christmas Eve , even though my girls are older I still try to do the same things I did when they were younger. I still wait to stuff there stockings, & put all the gifts out from Santa that night. This Christmas Eve friends from here helped me welcome in Christmas since I was alone that night.

Annette1990 01-19-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusanta (Post 62502)
Besides, Christmas day is my birthday.:cry:

It is rusanta? I posted a thread sometime ago on here to see who had a birthday Christmas Day.

Edge 01-19-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annette1990 (Post 62495)
I also love Christmas Eve. It builds all the excitement up for me on Christmas morning. Plus I usually do alot more Christmas Eve like getting with family for dinner and the kids all exchange gifts. It's fun! And please feel free to send me a gift since you like to buy...*L* I am only kidding Edgecheesy

Jewelry or a car? :?

mammaduke 01-19-2008 03:28 PM

Edge Why don't you just give her both that way you can be sure.

Edge 01-19-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mammaduke (Post 62552)
Edge Why don't you just give her both that way you can be sure.

As soon as I hit the lottery she's got it.