Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   How can we keep the Christmas sprite alive all year round? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8941)

mammaduke 04-22-2008 11:01 PM

How can we keep the Christmas sprite alive all year round?

Love everyone as he loved you. What will you to show the same kind of love? I work at the local shelter for battered woman.
What keeps your Christmas alive ?

SW1Dennis 04-29-2008 09:44 AM

:sparkle:

I try to visit this website every day. I listen to Christmas music whenever the mood strikes me and I watch a Christmas show now and then as well.

sweetmisery 05-04-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW1Dennis (Post 72735)

I try to visit this website every day. I listen to Christmas music whenever the mood strikes me and I watch a Christmas show now and then as well.

What he said. Though as of Christmas songs, I try to listen every 24/25 of the month. :rudolph:

officepro4u 05-04-2008 06:41 PM

My kids and I go to the homeless shelter on the 2nd Thursday of every month to feed the homeless. It feels good to serve others and keep the spirit of giving going throughout the entire year!

mammaduke 05-06-2008 06:35 PM

That is so great Diana, I do the women's shelter which is hard because I have to go alone no men can know where it is so hard to do this alone.
Quote:

Originally Posted by officepro4u (Post 73425)
My kids and I go to the homeless shelter on the 2nd Thursday of every month to feed the homeless. It feels good to serve others and keep the spirit of giving going throughout the entire year!

Christmasstar 05-08-2008 08:16 AM

I work hard

at our local food bank / clothing giveaway center every week. I also try to be kind and helpful to everyone I come in contact with. Most people that know me think I am a tad crazy, especially when they catch me singing on the bus or dancing around the house!

mammaduke 05-08-2008 04:50 PM

That is so great of you christmasstar, together we can keep the Christmas spirit alive all year long.

MrElf20 05-08-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW1Dennis (Post 72735)

exactly what i was thinking the mood has struck me today, i watched deck the halls earlier and now im on here listening to music and posting, thinking about some things i can do this here to feel more in the spirit like places to go.:snowball:

MrElf20 05-08-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrElf20 (Post 74372)
exactly what i was thinking the mood has struck me today, i watched deck the halls earlier and now im on here listening to music and posting, thinking about some things i can do this here to feel more in the spirit like places to go.:snowball:

Sry i meant to say thinking about some things i can do this yr not here lol, but anyways one of the best songs is on christmas radio, O Christmas Tree, Charlier brown ahh i love it