Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Can you believe how quick it's coming around? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9835)

JOHNOR 06-13-2008 06:13 PM

Can you believe how quick it's coming around?

wow! where has the year gone? it's only 6 months until december! we are half way there, infact in my opinion we are less than half way there, decorations/christmas catalogues etc seem to be everywhere by end october.

by august, i am really in christmas mode, planning gifts and such and once september comes the stores etc start preparing and it's well and truly on the way!

anyone been feeling extra christmassy lately or looking forward/thinking about it a bit more?

Annette1990 06-13-2008 11:04 PM

Yes it's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I can't wait to dig all my boxes out of storage and start decorting.

sweetmisery 06-14-2008 04:58 AM

For me, it starts September, since thats the time stores put up Christmas decorations! And its the start of the BER months, thus I feel Christmas more! So I cant wait. And yes, basically its 6 more months.

REALLY AM EXCITED! In my Friendster's page(I share account with my gf - and to those who dont know, Friendster is like Myspace but more popular in Asia), I even have a countdown, counting not to Christmas Day but the start of the Christmas Season(September 1) this year. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

clarebear 06-14-2008 05:53 AM

I know, it will be here before we know it. Ssshhh I can hear sleigh bell's in the distance...teehee :lol:

irishgirl 06-14-2008 06:13 AM

sweetmisery.. how much fun is that!

I am very excited for the christmas season. I love that I found this site! I am getting such great ideas and inspiration from the rest of you christmas lovers!!!

For the first year ever my DH and I are going to have a christmas party. We don't entertain alot because I feel I lack the ability to do it well but I am gaining confidence from all the ideas I am getting from this site!!

Merry Christmas!!!:))

DoubleA 06-15-2008 12:19 AM

Aaahhh Christmas in July... then the big 3 holidays come up a little after that, I cant wait!

kelly ann 06-15-2008 01:07 PM

(Today actually marks the halfway mark of the year!!! )
My daughter has already dug out the xmas movies and asking when we are putting up the tree...hehehe!!

Mumof2 06-15-2008 01:57 PM

I can't wait,My kids are already telling me what they want for christmas already.I started my list today.Im in the mood now,music,list,movie and my christmas tree candle. woohooo :)

Minta 06-16-2008 10:49 AM

I was just thinking the other day fast these 6 months have gone by and how much faster the next few months will go by. I have so much going on in the next few months:
August - son's b-day
Sept - daughter starts school - decorate for fall
Oct - Daughter's b-day and halloween
Nov Thanksgiving and decortate for Christmas

plan, shop and cook in between all.

hollybow 06-16-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly ann (Post 82274)
(Today actually marks the halfway mark of the year!!! )
My daughter has already dug out the xmas movies and asking when we are putting up the tree...hehehe!!

thatīs the spirit!!