View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Last Achievements

sdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elf
I love frosted sugar cookies. I asked my kids what they wanted to do during the Christmas season this year. The choices boiled down to bake cookies and play games. I try to set aside one Saturday in December to bake cookies and make fudge with the kids. Yes, I'm a guy doing this; but I've been baking since I was a kid. We usually make several kinds of cookies and candy. Then we'll take some of the goodies to our neighbors. Last year we bought a cookie press and made 4 different kinds of spritz cookies. This year we'll be doing sugar cookies (requested by my oldest daughter) and pumpkin fudge plus some other things. I also want to make some cinnamon ornaments (non-edible) for us and to give away. I have a number of cookie recipes on my website, www.customsofchristmas.com, plus more ready to add to it when I get the time.

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus