View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
all of my family lives close...my brother a bit away...but only a 45minutes drive...not much in theStates...but in _Germany we consider that to be a distance....

so we all gon celebrate together...my brother and his wife and kisd will celebrate with her family on the Christmas Eve....

On one of the Christmas Days 25th or 26th will be spend with them. Christmas Eve our big day...we gon spend it with my mom and my grandparents...we will probably go to Church at four.....somehow I always choke up when, at the end the whole church is singing Oh Du Fröhliche