View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansrs1 View Post
Just woundering what everyone is planning for this xmas?

My son be nearly 2 this year, still a lil young to no whats happening but knows that its something to get xcited about. Any ideas what i can do for him as well as the usual grotto and pardades?? Eventhough im not a church goer, im making it a priority go and listend to some classic carols played by a brass band and sung by a choir- when i see it on tv its sends a shiver down my spine.

In about 2-3 years im gona take my son to Lapland (equially for my benifit-always wanted to go), im waiting that long as i want him to be able to remember it when he older as Christmas so special when your so young. Anyone ever been- whats it like,expensive i no that much ha ha.

So come on what you all got planned?

J

89 DAYS TO GO--WHOO HOOOOOOO
Sorry to be off topic with my above comment but I was drooling just thinking about that popcorn with chocolate haha. My son will be 2 in Feb. We are so excited this year because I know he will be better at opening presents! He already loves watching Frosty the Snowman and makes me watch it almost every night! He also knows who Santa Claus is..and says it in the cutest voice! I just hope when he goes to sit on Santa's lap he doesnt cry! Were not sure of our exact plans yet. We want to start some new traditions though!