View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,147 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
watching my daughter open presents and just be happy....enjoying the time with family and friends....and eating........one thing I love....in Germany Stores are open on the 24 December until either 2 or 4....I´m not sure...then everyone goes home to get ready for the big day......The streets are sooooo quiet and peacefull....I love it!