View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
It's a wonderful life????

i am fortunate enough to live near to a beautiful little village that has the most old fashioned picture house (cinema) in england. it was built in the late 1920's and is still set out like a traditional 1920's cinema, there is nothing modern about it, from the staff to the seating. it is beautiful!

anyways, on 23rd december they are playing "it's a wonderful life" at 7pm, tickets are on sale now - that's how close we are to the season! and i am going to get some next week for me and a couple of family members. i just wanted an honest opinion of what you think of the film (i haven't seen it - *hangs head in shame*) is it a weepy? is it a real feel good christmas classic? is it suitable for younger kids?

Despite my username, I am female!