View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I speak English a lot to my fiance....I speak it when I call my cousins in the States as well....then I speak English when I speak to my manīs friends...and the husband of a friend of mine who is American...so I have a lot of speaking experience....I have to flatter myself and say....I speak a very good English.......not much of a German accent...actually there is none....I worked on that forever...actually since I sarted to learn English in 5th grade...I never wanted to sound like a foreigner when I spoke English...but like a native speaker...native in my case American English....cos when I was younger I didnīt like the Brit Accent that much (so sorry....)......this has changed a lot...I love the Brits and love their accent....but I still speak the American Way

My fiance understands most of the German stuff...as long as itīs not sooo fast...but he doesnīt speak it much...I always have to beat it to do it....of course I donīt hit him...but I think You know what rI mean.....

and again my English, Scottish and Welsh and Irish friends over here....I love Your accents now, too...just as a teenager....I didnīt...
Thats ok, lol...I still cringe when I hear a really welshy accent on the TV. Thankfully mine isnt so bad!!