View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
WOW ~ what a nice compliment Jon! I enjoyed doing it so much!!

I have a digital voice recorder that I used. I am a verbatim court reporter and it is what I use in court. I saved the audio in MP3 format on my desktop, attached it as a file and sent to you. I'm pretty sure no one else will have the type of equipment that I have, but thought I'd tell you anyway what I used to record.

Recording tips: It only took me 3 minutes to record this so I silenced my cell phone, turned the ringer off on the regular phone, put the dogs out in the backyard, kids were at school, turned off the TV and started talking. I read it like I was reading it to my kids or to a classroom full of kids with wonderment in their eyes! I used expression, which I think is essential to a good reading.

This was actually the very first time I have ever done this. I enjoyed it so much, I went on to record 2 or 3 more Christmas Poems just for myself.

Diana