View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks everyone! I had a great time. Our seats were not that great but the concert was awesome! Better then I remembered last time I went to see them when I was like 8 or 9! My friend Stacy had backstage passes so I was a little jealous lol. I love all kinds of music. There are a lot of "boy bands" that do have great musical skills. Im glad the NKOTB are back! I love the BSB, Nsync..all of them I dont care what anyone says I love Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears... too! Doesnt matter to me male/female..use to be popular/still popular..I like them for their voice! It helps if they are good to the community too! Have a nice day guys!