View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,331 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Wow where did you order these signs from? A good idea for my parents! I appreciate it if you could tell me which website, Thanks so much!
www.personalcreations.com ~ they have beautiful things! I would request a catalog...so much to look at!

I got my hubby a projector for Christmas. It came w/ 2 free (after rebate) pull down screens, & a free (after rebate) celing mount & a $50 rebate on the projector. He is going to FLIP!!! I love it when you find a deal (this was actually a steal) on the "perfect gift"!!