Thread: Gifting Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
1. Who do you have on your list this year? Evan (my Son), Ronnie (Hubby), My Parents, my Brother, In laws, Elizabeth (my Niece), Grandma, My cousins children, My best friends Erica and Pam, Ladies I work with (Only 2 of them!)
2. Do you have a spending limit for each person, or a personal budget? Not on my Son, I try to have a limit on my Husband and Parents but they do so much I go over, and I try to keep it around $25 for the others.
3. Do you get into homemade gifts or is everything store-bought? Usually store-bought but I do like to make cookie trays!
4. Do you ask people what they want or does it have to be a surprise? Depends on who it is, my son is too young to know what he wants, I try to pay close attention and surprise people with things they have mentioned but not actually asked me to get them!
5. Any rules you have for yourself when buying things? Try not to use a credit card unless its something online that I cant pay cash for (then I put the cash in the bank so I can pay it off when it comes in!)
6. Wrapping paper, gift bags, or other? Wrapping paper!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
christmas80 (11-18-2008)