View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 05:03 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
People are going to have a different opinion on different things. I mean like everybody has their favorite candidate and everyone wants their favorite to win and be the best. If I were old enough to vote I'd vote for McCain and Palin.
Now whenever the guy is sayng in his story that John McCain is calling Barack Obama a Muslum well it's true. Obama is a Muslum. I am not saying that cause McCain said it, but because he really is. That is just his religion and the way he was raised. Nobody should be judgemental about it or anything. But as far as the terrorist part goes.... I am not real sure if he is or not. I know he's associated with other terrorists, but so what. Now I'm not taking Barack Obama's side. There are things about him that just doesn't make him seem so great. But that is just my OPINION. So please no one get upset about this.