View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleNana View Post
On with the Buddist Chef:
(1) Buddists are not Christians and do not celebrate Christmas, so I would be able to have the chef work on Christmas.
(2) Buddists are vegetarians and many of my family are vegetarians.

I would have huge numbers of delicious vegetarian dishes on a buffet. Every Chinese dish can be prepared as vegetarian by Buddist chefs. Sweet & Sour Pork, Roast Duck, Orange Beef, etc. So there would have to be tons of food - because the nonvegetarians would want to eat lots of it.

Then, I would order a Christmas dinner from Whole Foods Market - precooked. (They do this.) Roast turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, Honey Baked Ham, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, peas, cold asparagus. Everything would be put on buffet tables.

However, the most important table would hold the pies. (With luscious, rich ice cream in many flavors for those who like it.) These pies would come from WHole Foods too - because they make great pie crusts. And I would order pies made without sugar. (Don't worry, they are loaded with butter. But they are sweetened with reduced fruit syrup which gives them incredibly intense fruit taste.) Apple, cherry, pumpkin pies. Then, Boston Cream pie, lemon meringue pie.

The chef would set up lots of decaf coffee pots and delicious tea too. And tasty red wines would be open and available. Along with milk, sparkling water,
lemonade and orange juice for the kids.

The chef would have several assistants, who would keep the dishes washed, and clean the kitchen so it was gleaming.
ok, i am so hungry i could collapse! that all sounds delicious! thank you for sharing.

Despite my username, I am female!