View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
sen obama has a diverse history. he attends a very devout christian church here in chicago (some of my friends attend there, it is a very strong christian church).

his father, from what i understand, was muslim (i think, feel free to correct me) and of course, sen obama pays respect to the culture which he is visiting, i think. similarly to first lady laura bush wearing a head covering when she visited with the pope - but she is not a roman catholic.

religion does not matter to me. i really appreciate the diversity of the united states.

that said, this display is extremely distasteful. the mccain campaign has never said obama is a terorrist or a muslim, and john mccain has denounced these allegations and those who spread them repeatedly. for shame, this man. i find his views to be extreme, and most people i talk to to be fairly reasonable.

both campaigns have been fairly civil. this is one of the least smearing elections in years.

reports of mccain supporters yelling "kill him!" and such have been found to be untrue by the FBI. many rumors about palin and obama have been spreading on the blogosphere and it's unfortunate that many people believe them to be true.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkini For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (10-18-2008)