View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
That is a real bummer. I've been there before myself. When I was living in Arizona I had a pretty new Craftsman shop vac in the back of my Dodge truck. It was early afternoon and I drove down to K-Mart to pick up a few garden items. Wasn't in the store for more than 15 minutes when I came out and realized that my shop vac was gone. I was soooooooooooooooo mad that someone did this. I reported it but it was never found. Needless to say that weekend I headed to Vegas to get an alarm system installed. Also about 8 yrs. ago someone stole my wallet. Dumped it in the trash at the city park about 30 min. from where I live. All my credit cards, personal stuff was still there but the cash was gone. I was devastated to say the least. And here recently I had taken the garbage out on a Wednesday evening when I noticed a womens red purse in my trash. I opened it and seen that there were checks so I looked to see if this gal had a number to be reached. I called for hrs. on end until I finally had gotten ahold of this girls mother. Come to find out she is a college student and came here to deliver tires with her boyfriend whose parents live here. I guess from what the girl told me she was parked in front of the vet clinic and in broad daylight someone stole her purse. I was livid having been there before. I told her what all was still in it. They took her cell phone. She asked if I would mind taking the purse to her b/f's mother who works at the clinic the next morning. So....even in small towns things happen and I don't usually leave my car unlocked or keys in the ignition.