View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish*mama*claus View Post
okay, so what I got out of all these posts are: cds, movies, gift cards, pants, camera, game systems, tattoos, some female celebrity and flashlights??

None of those would help me at all. What do you do when your guy doesn't want ANY of those things?

What do you get him when he doesn't drop ANY hints during the year, wants nothing for his birthday, and says he wants nothing for Christmas? Refuses to make alist or give you any ideas...

He has no interests...no sports teams, musical acts (that I haven't already bought him), no hobbies, isn't handy around the house (so tools are out).

Annie
Boudoir photo? I don't know! Just kiddin' about the boudoir thing unless that's an option!