View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:24 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was in the city with my mom....all the stores in the high street are almost stocked up...some are even starting to put up the outside decoration....of course they won´t light it until mid-november I think....but they ayre starting....Christmas stuff in Book Stores, Christmas Stuff in Toystores (Playmobil´s nativity scene and stuff like that, Playmobil and Lego Adventscalendars) and stuff like that, decorations everywhere....from 1Euro Stores to garden centers to big stores that sell pretty much everything....everyone is stocking up....the only thing that is still lacking is the christmas music....but that will come in latest 14 days or something like that....ain´t that great?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You