View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:49 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My other half loves Christmas, but he isn't into it like I am. I spend the hours wrapping parcels (I LOVE wrapping parcels but he hates it lol) etc.

He is the ones that puts lights up, but I'm the one that does the rest of the decorating (like the tree and placing ornaments in the house etc). He also will help me out with baking etc.

This year I think he is particularly looking forward to it as our daughter is 2 on Nov 1st, so is understanding whats happening better than she did last year. More magic I suppose

I'm always a Christmas lunatic though