View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:58 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
thats good that they have sent them out. It will help keep children safer,

There is no trick or treating in this house though. In the area where I live I tend to dread Halloween as the kids around here are so badly behaved! We had the first trick or treater yesterday, they battered on the door for ages so I answered and said "Its not even halloween yet!". the one kid went and the other just stood there staring at me (total defiance) so after a minute or so I just shut the door. So obnoxious!

It will be trick or treaters now until Halloween. I am working 8am till 8pm on Halloween (YAY!!).

I know though that when we move from the type of people that live around here (aggressive and rude seems to be the in thing sadly) I will feel much better about Halloween.

Roll on June!!