View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 07:53 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,976 Times in 3,673 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Store to Christmas Store Transition almost complete

We went grocery shopping yesterday....and what did I see....they sell Christmas CDs and DvDs in the video and audio section....of course I was delighted to see that they had the Rankin/Bass Rudolph for only 5 Euros....no need to mention that we took it immediately (we already have it...but Kandice scratched it...and it did not work anymore).....

So now they sell decoration and Christmas CDs and DVDs......the transition from regular shops to Christmas shops is almost complete....the only thing that is missing....is the Christmas music being played.....

and it will only 14 to 20 days until that will change as well!!!

just wanted to let You guys know, cos that made me very happy.....and Kandice as well....cos now she can watch her beloved DoDo (her name for Rudolph and any deer she sees) again

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (10-25-2008)