View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:45 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by digbugsgirl View Post
My hubby is into gun stuff, knives, tools, coins, and some techy gadgets. It would seem he would be easy to buy for except everything he wants is really expensive. I have been able to get him some smaller things, though. Last year I got him the Band of Brothers DVD set. He loves it. If you haven't seen it, it's a great series. He travels a bit for work so I also got him a toothbrush holder that has ultraviolet light to kill germs. He uses that even at home. Heck, now I want to get one. I'm keeping my ears open to find out what other small things he wants (I know there's a couple of knives) and I'm pushing him to give me a list or circle things in his catalogs.
Speaking as one with similar interests, ammo is always a nice stocking stuffer, and I just recently received a Kershaw Whirlwind as a gift. Retails for about $60 but can be had on eBay for $40ish... I LOVE this knife. It's a solid piece with modest style, but the coolest part about it is that it's spring assisted. It looks and works just like any other liner lock, but if you just nudge the thumb stud a fraction of an inch the blade snaps open with authority.