View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
I think I have the Rhino "Bummer Christmas" CD. It's kinda neat, but not a must have.

The ones I mentioned above are oop and very expensive when you find them. I keep hoping to find them cheap at a yard sale, thrift store, pawn shop, etc. A good used record store will more than likely know their value though it never hurts to look!
It's funny... this is a very good and reputable shop... very popular here and I don't know what it is... maybe they just don't care, but I have found rare and out of print CDs that were going for alot on amazon in the bins for $1.99 - $4.99 (the one example that comes to my mind is the Ted Nugent - State of Shock cd... I found it there for $4.99 and it's still going for over 50 bucks at Amazon). I think they do such a large volume of business in and out that they are not going to sit and investigate the worth of CD that comes in. And i think they attract such a large volume of business because we all know there's gold in them hills.