View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 07:18 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoweyfolks View Post
Oh gosh I feel bad for posting my review about this movie after Jana directed me to the thread that was posted awhile ago of this movie.

I did not know this was on ABC family as we don't get that channel here in Canada, but I can totally agree about how this would not be appropriate for small children. I know if my grandchildren lived closer to me I would not let them watch this one. Heck my little grandson who is only 7 already seems to know way too much about adult subjects !!

If only they could make moives without the sex and sexuality thrown in all the time maybe our children would have a chance at childhood.
Dont feel bad You didnt do anything wrong.

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}