1. Who do you have on your list this year?
DH, DS13 $ DD10.
2 brothers, 2 SIL, 2 nieces, 1 nephew
2 SIL, 2 BIL, 1 nephew
1 Aunt & Uncle
2 cousins, 1 cousin's dh & dd
3 adult neighbours and 2 child neighbours
2 teachers & 2 bus drivers
2. Do you have a spending limit for each person, or a personal budget?
Not really. I usually spend between $10 and $25 per gift. Probably a little more for my parents this year because they do so much for us. No budget for DH & kids.
3. Do you get into homemade gifts or is everything store-bought?
I'm not really crafty, so unless it's really simple or just putting a basket together it's all store bought.
4. Do you ask people what they want or does it have to be a surprise?
Some I'll ask, others I just try to keep an ear/eye out for things they want/need. Some gifts are just things that I think they would like.
5. Any rules you have for yourself when buying things?
No rules. Just try to find gifts that the person would like.
6. Wrapping paper, gift bags, or other?
Normally it's wrapping paper. This year I am also doing gift bags with tissue paper.