Thread: Noel
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl68 View Post
Oh my goodness what a movie to make you cry it sure did make this girl cry. very touching and especially that man being an angel...
So, is it a sad cry or one of those "this is just so touching and full of the Christmas spirit that I can't help tearing up" cries? I really can't take "sad" Christmas movies (like The Christmas Shoes), they're just too much for me to handle. I can take touching but I like my Christmas movies to have a happy ending.