View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,271 Times in 5,591 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl68 View Post
Sad but i think i like way to many movies to pick a favorite...
I agree---way too many to pick a favorite---but that's not sad! I have an entire binder full of DVDs, and something's missing if I don't see them all as Christmas approaches. On Christmas Eve we go downstairs and run 16mm film, including old Castle Films Christmas carol reels, "Snowtime Serenade," and "Star in the Night." *Contented sigh*