View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I LOVE It's a Wonderful Life! I can still remember the first time I saw it. I was in Jr. High, back in the late 80's when it was still okay to celebrate Christmas in schools and the day before Christmas vacation, they showed us It's a Wonderful Life. I was amazed, touched and just so thrilled to have seen it. I remember going home and telling my mother all about it, even though she must have seen it a million times herself.

Even after having seen it hundreds of times I can't help but get a bit teary eyed during certain points in the movie.